Monday, April 8, 2002 ~ Comments Off
So Saturday saw us in gardening mode. Well it saw Louise in gardening mode, I was in “watching the rugby” mode… Congratulations to France for their Grand Slam.
Sunday was visiting parents mode, and also led to “slight sunburn mode”. Glorious weekend, just wasn’t long enough, when is it ever!
Only a few days late
Friday Five: Routine.
1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
Hit the snooze button. Go to the toilet, put on my dressing gown, have breakfast. Wash, dress… ehh pretty standard stuff really.
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?
Think about what I’ll be doing the next day.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Trying to drink 4-5 glasses of water.
4. What routine do you wish you get rid of?
Brushing my teeth. Never have enjoyed it, and surely by now someone must’ve invented some sort of permanent, non-rottening tooth cover or something.
5. What’s the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don’t do it some point within your day?
If I don’t see or hear from Louise, doesn’t happen very often thankfully, but I hate it when it does.